CELEBRATE WITH SPECIAL PRICING!
WE ARE OFFERING 3 TREATMENTS FOR ONLY $1,500!
SPECIAL PRICING IS GOOD THROUGH MARCH 31ST.
SIGN UP TODAY!
VOTIVA Dr Susan Del Sordi Sonoran Living Phoenix
Life Changing Technology!
The simple process of aging affects every aspect of the body. Changes to the vagina over time can impact more than your appearance; they can also result in dryness and discomfort in this sensitive area. Now there is a nonsurgical method of vaginal rejuvenation that reverses these changes and the uncomfortable symptoms that often accompany them. Votiva technology offers non-invasive, sub-dermal heating technology for feminine health. Comfortable and uniform radio frequency heating is applied to the internal vaginal tissue and external vulva and labia.
Votiva provides a customized solution to address the variety of feminine health concerns that occur due to aging, hormonal changes, or physical damage. You often see results immediately, with continued results over the following weeks.
Feminine Health Concerns and Benefits Addressed by FormaV:
- Vaginal canal and exterior labia
- Tighten and tone internally and externally
- Thickening skin with collagen production creating healthier mucosa
- Improves vaginal laxity
- Improves urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction
- Improve moisture level of vaginal skin
- Alternative to surgical or hormonal treatment
- Only 3 treatments over 3 to 4 months
- Sessions last about 30 minutes
- Comfortable, awake and non-invasive
- Add on FractoraV for more dramatic external aesthetic results
- Collagen stimulation and increased elasticity
- Zero down time
Feminine Health Concerns and Benefits Addressed by FractoraV:
- 2 treatments in 1
- CO2 like results without the downtime, Micro-Needling, Radio Frequency
- Quick healing with dramatic aesthetic results
- Safe, effective and dramatic tightening, toning, pigment correction
- Exterior vaginal treatment only, not intra vaginal
- 1 session in addition to the 3 internal FormaV sessions
- Or alternatively it can be external treatment only 1-3 sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens during treatment?
The procedure will seem similar to your annual exam, and will likely be even quicker. Your healthcare provider will insert the device tip into your vagina and deliver radio frequency energy “pulses.” The total procedure time is less than 30 minutes.
Q: How soon will I see results?
Many patients have reported that they experience relief right away. Most patients have found that they notice a change by the second treatment. The biggest gains tend to come a few weeks after the first treatment, but keep in mind that all patients are different.
Q: Does the treatment hurt?
The radio frequency energy itself is painless. Some patients report mild discomfort with the device tip insertion during the first procedure due to vaginal dryness.
Q: Who is this treatment for?
The Votiva treatment is appropriate for any female who has given birth, gone through menopause, as well as those who are experiencing post-menopausal symptoms as a result of a hysterectomy or breast cancer treatments. The Votiva treatment is particularly well suited for patients who cannot, or prefer not to receive estrogen therapy.
Q: Is the procedure covered by insurance?
The Votiva treatment is not covered by insurance companies. Cash or credit pricing is $1,250 for one treatment or save 20% and purchase 3 treatments for $3,000. Apply for a Care Credit credit card account and select either a 12 month, 18 month or 24 month deferred/no interest offer if paid in full.