Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility, as the INSURED, to follow the guidelines for your specific insurance policy. You are responsible for understanding what your financial responsibility would be (i.e. copays, deductibles, co-insurance etc.) as well as coverage limitations. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my health insurance coverage and benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- What is my wellness visit coverage?
- Aetna (excluding Medicare Advantage Prime)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (excluding Acclaim, Alliance, Select and Medicare Advantage plans)
- Cigna (excluding Cigna Senior)
- Golden Rule
- HealthNet (excluding IFP Community Care HMO and Ambetter)
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
**Please contact your insurance provider to confirm eligibility and to understand the terms of your policy
Cash, Checks, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.
A $35 fee will be charged for every returned check. Payment after a returned check will only be accepted via cash or credit card.
If you do not show up or cancel your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance you will be subject to cancellation fees of $35.00. We provide confirmation calls prior to any appointment, however, do not rely upon this reminder system to cancel your appointment. Repeated missed appointments may lead to dismissal from the practice.
We strive to provide quality care in an insurance based practice. For services not covered by insurance we will do our best to keep costs affordable for out of pocket charges. If you have any questions about any of our services please contact us for further information.